We have a dedicated team of commercial lawyers with substantial legal experience in the local business environment. They understand the challenges faced by businesses operating in Pakistan.
We closely follow and monitor legal developments stemming from the rapid digitalization and globalization of economies, and we assist our clients in implementing innovative business ideas and strategies. Our lawyers are perfectly positioned to act not only as technical experts but also as trusted advisers.
Our commercial law team has an excellent reputation for clearly and pragmatically advising our international and domestic clients in all industries during each stage of the business life cycle. We give each client personal attention and consideration, focusing on their particular circumstances and needs in order to achieve the best possible results.
Our commercial law team regularly advises clients on the following commercial segments:
- Local contract law
- Joint ventures, cooperation and collaboration agreements, strategic partnerships
- Representation, agency, distributorship, and franchise arrangements
- Supply and manufacturing agreements
- Sales, marketing, advertising, and promotional agreements
- Procurement and outsourcing agreements
- Licensing, research, development, and exploitation agreements
- Agreements for the purchasing of goods and/or services